If you manage a fleet of cars or vans, you know how important routine servicing is. This can helps to maximise your fleet’s cost effectiveness whilst helping to prevent unwanted downtime caused by easily preventable problems.
All our work, whether on cars, vans or light commercials, not only includes servicing to the manufacturers published schedule but also an in-depth visual inspection with a report so you have a better idea of the overall condition of the vehicle and any potential problems that might be lurking on the horizon.
Our core customer benefits include:
- Attractive pricing
- Vehicle collection and drop off service
- Courtesy vehicles available
- Visual inspection and safety check included in Business Servicing
- Our work is covered so your warranty is not affected
- Tyre supply and fit as well as puncture repair
- Any parts supplied and fitted by us come with a guarantee
- We only use parts of matching quality to the original equipment manufacturer
We also have a dedicated MOT centre so you can choose to have your vehicle tested at the same time to make the whole process more time efficient.
Find out more about our Business MOT service…